Sunday, April 5, 2009

Guilty as charged.

I forgot to mention cutting Justin's hair.
Okay, first off, hi, did you see the time I posted it? 11:10! I'm a morning person! I was tired and wanted to be asleep, so I posted as minimal as I felt I could get away with.
Anyway, to fill in what was skipped...
Thursday night Justin and I went to my work's open house (the financial office, the office I work in, is moving locations). It was kind of lame, as far as open houses go, except for the food. Which was absolutely fantastic. Kristi made it :) Mmm... I love her pasta salad and her desserts. But I got to see the cubical I'll be sitting at... blarg, I hate cubicals.
Friday night, Justin came over and my mom kindly grilled steak (it was also delicious), and then we watched The Emperor's New Groove, and I made a skookie! For those that don't know, it's a skillet cookie, and it's delicious. It was the first time I made one, so it wasn't as good as it will be with more practice, but still yummy. I'll try to take a picture of one the next time I make one. Which will probably be tonight, since I didn't use all the cookie dough.
Saturday, I mostly covered, except the evening portion. After conference, we went to Ashley's, and I cut his hair! almost entirely on my own. It was the third time we went there to cut his hair, Ashley's been teaching me. It's the whole, give a man a fish vs teach a man to fish. Now I can cut his hair on my own! She just had to show me one spot I was unsure on (around the ear), and I only messed up a little! Sorry Justin!
Then after that, while the boys were at Priesthood session, we went to Kristi's and had leftovers from the open house. I worked on stuffing invitations while I was there, and Jenny helped. :)
Today, I made muffins for breakfast, and we watched conference, and stuffed some more invitations. We folded them first too, don't worry.
So, that's what's been up with me. Look! Pictures!!!
Invitations are taking over my family room!!!

This is Justin's messed up hair cut. Not TOO bad, but it won't happen next time. Start in the middle of the back, apparently. D'oh!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Our shaver is not the best quality so I like to blame it for any mistakes ;)