Sunday, April 12, 2009

BEDA not so much for me

I've realized that I don't like BEDA. I am not good at it. I am busy busy busy until Justin leaves (more often than not, later than my bedtime), and then I don't feel like blogging, I feel like going to bed.
Easter was great though. I love Easter, and I love what it represents. No, not the bunnies and eggs and chicks and pastel colors. I love that it represents the atonement and resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
I also love the time it gives me to spend with family. Lots of fun activities, which kept me busy, but I loved it all, because I love spending time with my family. And, I'm very glad that I'm able to say this, I also love spending time with Justin's family. His family is so welcoming, and I really do enjoy the time we spend with them. Yay for having good in-laws!
That's all for tonight, because I'm worn out. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Eh, blog when you feel like blogging. Kind of makes since you'd be a little preoccupied anyway ;)