Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm doing this against my will and better judgment.

I've Been Tagged
8 OBSESSIONS
1 - NaNoWriMo
2 -family
3 - reading
4 - dancing
5 - Boys :)
6 - food
7 - Nerdfighters
8 - school?

8 WORDS OR PHRASES I USE OFTEN
1 - great scott!
2 - Welcome to the conversation
3 - dork
4 - why do you talk? - wow, I'm mean
5 - That's awesome
6 - That's silly
7 - I love you - mostly just to family :)
8 - what the heck?

8 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1 - get married
2 - have kids
3 - have grandkids
4 - become a published author
5 - get a PhD
6 - go on a mission with my future husband
7 - live somewhere other than the valley of the sun
8 - go sky diving! Not really, I couldn't think of anything else :)

8 THINGS I'VE LEARNED
1 - how to dance
2 - how to read
3 - how to write
4 - how to dance well
5 - how to read well
6 - how to write well
7 - that family is more important than living somewhere that's not blasted hot
8 - No matter how impatient I am, the Lord is going to move at his own pace. So stop being so impatient!

8 PLACES I WOULD LOVE TO GO
1 - Denmark
2 - Hawaii
3 - the Bahamas
4 - Alaska
5 - France
6 - NYC
7 - Disneyworld
8 - Finland

8 THINGS I CURRENTLY WANT OR NEED
1 - need to do my homework
2 - need to get more sleep
3 - need to see my nieces and nephews more
4 - want to go on a date
5 - want it to be November
6 - want to be less impatient for getting married
7 - want pugsley to stop barking - he's very noisy during the day, apparently
8 - need to iron for work

8 PEOPLE I TAG:
You
Him
Her
Them
Anyone who hasn't already done this?
Your mom! tee hee hee

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I am still curious what this Nerdfighters is...

I hope you aren't illegally battling nerds somewhere.