Saturday, September 20, 2008

Another Day, Another Dollar

So, in case anyone pays attention to the time I make posts, yes, it is ridiculously early for a saturday. But I'm going to work at seven, and woke up earlier than I needed to, so, why not blog?
This week has been crazy! Homework and tests gallore! I had a psych test on Wednesday, I have no idea how well I did. Monday I had a rough draft paper for English due, the final is due this monday. Latin, well, I'm always swamped with Latin homework. It's been busy, definitely. I got so little sleep most of this week, so on Thursday I fell asleep at eight, and friday I fell asleep at nine. But I'm feeling well rested now, so hopefully tonight I can manage to stay up later than my parents.
Other than school, not a whole lot has happened this week. I don't know if I mentioned Ryan earlier, he's in my dance class, he's tall and a good dancer. :) Ooh! And in dance, I learned how to do the death drop! It's so much fun. It's where the guy drops me like four inches from the ground. It's way fun.
So, my guy life is pretty much dead... I need to work on that. I've decided I don't care anymore. I'm going to ask out a guy, and if he says no, he's an idiot, but no big deal :) (that was my way of boosting my self esteem since no guys have asked me out yet hee hee). Now I just need to decide which guy I most want to ask out... decisions, decisions... any suggestions are welcome. :)
Yep, that's about the extent of news for me. My friend Allison posted a note on facebook about how she's impatient to be a mother, and how she's excited to do all the fun homemaking things, cooking, cleaning, etc. And it made me impatient. Again. Or, still, rather.
That's about it. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Lol, ahead of yourself! Focus on finding a partner first! Good luck wooing!