Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Birthday To You!

Leaning Tower of Tim Tams... except not leaning.
First we drink...

Then we SLAM!
For Justin's birthday, we celebrated by eating a super delicious dinner at YC's Mongolian Grill. His birthday present didn't arrive until today, so all he got from me on Saturday was his silly gift (a salt and pepper shaker glued together, kind of an inside joke), but today, his gift arrived!
Tim Tams!
They are these chocolate cookie biscuit things that they have in Taiwan, and they do this thing called a Tim Tam Slam.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hahaha, somebody has been perfecting this! I've seen Tim Tams at the commissary, but I haven't really looked at them, are the different colored packages different flavors?

Lori said...

Yes, and if you've seen them, you should definitely try them, they are super delicious. But you have to do a Tim Tam Slam and take pics if you do :)

Kathy said...

Looks like fun!!!

Lindsay said...

So naturally, when I go to the commissary to get them, they aren't there. I can't remember when I saw them, but it may have been around Christmas time because that's when they stock a lot of unusual goodies.