Monday, November 30, 2009

6 Wonderful Months

Today marks six months that I have been married to the man of my dreams.


We celebrated by having a nice dinner - turkey potato casserole, goat cheese with crackers, rolls with honey-butter, and some cheesecake for dessert. (we're poor and couldn't afford a $20 meal at Chili's - this meal cost a total of $2 for the Goat's cheese, everything else was leftovers or we bought on sale a while ago)
It's been a really amazing six months. Very stressful, but definitely worth it. Justin makes me happier than I ever imagined I could be. The past few days have been tough as we've been looking at our diminishing budget, and I've been looking at my not-so-diminishing load of homework. But somehow everyday Justin makes it better. He sends me a text telling me how beautiful I am, he washed my car while I'm out shopping with his mother and sister, he buys me goat's cheese, he cleans the kitchen. He's so selfless, and sometimes I wish I knew how he does it. He has such an amazing testimony, and works so hard to provide for our little family and make sure we are comfortable.

I don't know what I'd do without him. He is exactly everything I've ever hoped for, and knows how to make me feel happier than ever before. I'm so happy that I get to spend eternity with him - these six months seem to have flown by, and I'm glad I don't have to worry about running out of time with him. Yay for temple marriage :)


3 comments:

RandiSue said...

Happy 1/2 Anniversary.
(I've never had goat cheese)

Unknown said...

Wow! It's been 6 months already? That's crazy! :) Congrats to both of you!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you both.